Begin the enquiry process by requesting a DarkVision vulnerability scan below.
Specify the scope of scanning with our experts, receive and sign a consent form by an authorised representative.
Receive your DarkVision scan in your mailbox to begin addressing your organisation's cyber risks.
A web application scan discovers vulnerabilities an attacker can use to disrupt the businesses’ availability or access sensitive information, informing one’s attack method.
An external scan discovers vulnerabilities to determine what information is exposed to the outside world and is often mandatory for compliance requirements.
CTRL leverage multiple breach sources to discover exposed and leaked credentials, and those caused by third parties and/or internal attacks, identifying existing risks.
CTRL’s DarkVision scan performs multiple functions and answers the following questions:
– What does your organisation look like to an attacker prospecting their next target?
– Are you perceived as an easy target?
– Has an attacker already breached your organisation without detection by your security or IT teams?
– Is your critical data up for sale on the dark web?
– Are their critical vulnerabilities exposing your organisation to risk right now?
Findings from DarkVision are only an indication of your external risk exposure. The information gathered will inform your organisation of more in-depth penetration tests that need to be conducted to get a comprehensive understanding of your cyber risk exposure.